1.APPLICATION LETTER
Jogjakarta, April 1st 2019
Attention to:
HRD Manager
SMA N.1 BANDAR KHALIPAH
Mangga dua Street
TEBING TINGGI
Dear Sir,
I have read from advertisement at newspaper that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Teacher position according with my background educational as teaching education.
My name is Bettyna Tampubolon, I am twenty years old, I was graduate from HKBP NOMMENSEN University. I consider myself that I have qualification as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with team (team work) or individual. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English.
With my qualification, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my:
Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
Curriculum Vitae
Recent photograph with size of 4x6
I enclose my curriculum vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.
Faithfully,
Bettyna Tampubolon
2.APOLOGY LETTER
Setia Budi Street no 110
Jakarta
March 12th, 2017
Dear Dewi,
How are you today my beloved cousin? I hope that your happy day always be with you. I am so sorry because i could not enter your graduation party last Saturday night. It was because that raining hard and there was none who could deliver me to your home. But i have something to you a simple gift.
Please use my gift everyday when you want save your head from dust or rain. It is a black hat for you which I bought in Lampung last month.
Your Cousin,
Fahmi Ahmad
3.INVITATION LETTER
Jogjakarta, April 1st 2019
Attention to:
HRD Manager
SMA N.1 BANDAR KHALIPAH
Mangga dua Street
TEBING TINGGI
Dear Sir,
I have read from advertisement at newspaper that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Teacher position according with my background educational as teaching education.
My name is Bettyna Tampubolon, I am twenty years old, I was graduate from HKBP NOMMENSEN University. I consider myself that I have qualification as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with team (team work) or individual. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English.
With my qualification, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my:
Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
Curriculum Vitae
Recent photograph with size of 4x6
I enclose my curriculum vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.
Faithfully,
Bettyna Tampubolon
4.Catalog letter
MOUNTLEBAND CORPORATION. MAWAR BERDURI STREET INDONESIA 32128
27th May 2016
Your Ref. : KM/LS Our Ref. : RG/AE
Herjuno busana & Co. No 208 Jl Cipaganti Bandung 40131, West Java Indonesia
Dear Mrs Karmila,
We thank you for your inquiry about our mountle band mens shirts product.
We are enclosing our catalogue together with prices and terms, for your review and are confident that this catalogue will provide many of the answers you have inquired.
We are also pleased to inform you that we will allow you a 9% discount on order of 50 pieces.
We hope you will find our prices and terms satisfactory and expecting your order as soon as possible. If there is additional information you would like to know regarding our products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be most happy to be of assistance.
Yours faithfully, FOR MOUNTLEBAND CORPORATION
Robert S Sales Manager
5.INTERVIEW THANK YOU LETTER
David Williams 523 Pematangsiantar Area davwilliams@email.com
September 13th , 2018
Ms. Lisa Lee Vice President, Marketing Trisa Corporation 200 Kartini Street
Pematangsiantar
Dear Ms. Lee:
I would like to thank you, most sincerely, for taking the time to interview me today for the Social Media Specialist position that has opened with Star Corporation. It was great to meet you and your team, and I truly enjoyed learning about your current marketing program and touring your office.
I was impressed by the opportunity your next Social Media Specialist will have to build a strong, rebranded presence for Acme Corporation on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. As we discussed, my experience includes creating and managing social media properties for both established and start-up organizations. My successes include building a network of 5K Facebook followers for J.C. Enterprises within two months, ghostwriting LinkedIn posts for the CEO of Union Industries that attracted, on average, over 350 “shares” each, and helping the owner of Jenny’s Bling to become a major influence in her industry.
Please know that, although I have been working as a freelancer for the last five years, I am eager to return to a dynamic, full-time marketing department environment. I am invigorated and inspired by collaborative teamwork, and would find it most rewarding to help forward Star Corporation's mission of “Laying the groundwork for sustainable industry growth.”
If I can provide any additional information to help you with your decision-making process, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
David Williams
6.Trade in offer letter
PRIMA NUGROHO
Jl. Krakatau Blok A7 No.43 Sumatra utara
19th mach, 2019
Your Ref : DS/AC
Our Ref : YP/AA
MARALIM PERSADA
Ade Irma Street No.43 Pematangsiantar
Dear Mr Deni Soeltoni,
We thank you for your inquiry of 2nd March, 2016. As requested, we enclose our illustrated catalogue which gives complete details of our shoes, together with the prices and the models. We expect that our catalogue, prices, and the terms give all information requested. We are looking forward to receiving your order soon.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Maralim Sianipar,A.Md Chief Manager
7.COMPLAINT LETTER
Maralim Sianipar
4 Asahan street
Pematangsiantar
21151
Sewing and Knitting
5 Adam Malik Street
Pematangsiantar
20076
April , 1st 2019
Dear Sir,
I bought a sewing machine from you on 25 October 2017. I paid Rp 800.000.
I now find the goods have the following fault: the machine stops working after half an hour and won’t work again for at least an hour.
Under the Consumer right act 2017 goods you supply must be fit for purpose. As there a problem with the goods when I bought them, I request that you give me a full refund.
I have enclosed a copy of the receipt in support of my claim.
Please respond within 10 days of receiving this letter.
Yours faithfully,
Maralim Sianipar
8.Graduation Letter
Patuan Anggi street No. 26 21321 Pematangsiantar
March 7th ,2019
To,
Marudut Tampubolon Barisan Sidikalang 23457 Tebing Tinggi
Subject: Congratulations on Graduating College
Dear Marudut,
I am happy and glad to hear the news that you have completed your graduation in UGM University (teaching educational). I am writing this letter to congratulate you on your success, and I know how proud and happy you must be feeling about your achievement. It was always your father’s dream, and you have finally fulfilled it. I am very happy to hear that you have passed with good grades. Also, I am extremely happy to hear that you have got a rank in your class. I wish you all the success in life. I know you have worked very hard to achieve this and I am very happy. Our best wishes are always with you and hope to hear more stories of success from you. We once again wish you a hearty congratulation and wish you all the best for your career ahead. Also, do what you feel is best for you and shape your future well.
Yours Best Friend,
Bettyna Tampubolon
9.Informal letter
Tebing Tinggi, 20th march 2019
Dear Fransiska,
Hi, my best friend. How are you there? I hope you are great and ok. I miss you full. Do you miss me as well? I hope you can visit Sumatera Utara to meet me there. I hope you have any times for me to get best experiences on our holiday. We cloudn’t meet one and else since 2 years ago. Maybe you are smarter and more beautiful now.
Here, I am still on going to my last project in University. How about you? I wish you will get the best for your study.
This is a short letter from me. I hope your replace. Thank you for hearing me. And see you next time.
Your best friend,
Bettyna Tampubolon
10.New service letter
Mach 23, 2016 Joko Susanto 17 Tanjungkarang
Siantar, 34165
Susi Susanti, M.Pd Garuda Hotel 195 South Telukbetung Telukbetung, 14657
Dear Mrs. Susanti,
I am writing to complain about the service I have received from your hotel, Garuda Hotel.
Last week I visited Garuda Hotel with my family and booked one of your double-bed room left. When we arrived at 7 P.M on 12th September, our room was not ready and we had to wait in the car for a couple of hours.
When we entered our room, we found that there was only one bedroom. I had to sleep on the sofa.
The next morning, I went to the receptionist to complain. The receptionist talked wildly and informed us that there were no double-bed room free. So, I decided to leave your hotel and booked into a nearby hotel.
I am so dissatisfied with your hotel’s service and I would like a full refund. I look forward to hearing from you soon
Faithfully,
Bettyna Tampubolon
11.Reflective Letter
Dear Professor McKeever,
I truly have enjoyed taking your English 1010 class. This semester, I have experienced difficulties, challenges, and most importantly, the feeling of accomplishment after completing an assignment. During high school, I disliked English and really didn’t take any of the information in. This is the first time that I have enjoyed a composition class. I have always found it to be a struggle to write essays but you have taught me to dig deep into the papers that are being written. Your patience and helpfulness has pushed me to excel in my English skills. On the first day of class I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I kept an open mind. With this being my first semester of college, I was nervous and assumed the work was going to be beyond hard. I quickly realized that it is possible to do well in college English if you put forth your best effort. In high school I slacked off and procrastinated, so my grades showed it. As soon as I started college I began to think that if I actually focused and tried I could achieve greatness, so that’s what I did. At the start of the semester I has some major weaknesses in my writing. My grammar was terrible, and for some reason I just couldn’t write paragraphs and pull them together to make sense. I also didn’t proofread my papers, which was awfully careless. I blame this on my carelessness in high school. I got into a very bad habit. I didn’t pay attention, so I never learned the correct way to write a paper with proper grammar, spelling, and technique. Over the first few weeks I listened carefully to everything you instructed us to do. At first it was hard to get in the habit of completing papers in time to submit them to smarthinking, and then turn them in on time, but after I figured it out, everything became easier. When I wrote papers earlier in the semester, I would continuously keep looking down at the word count. I would painfully write until I got to the number of words I had to be at, and then I would quickly end the essay. This is why my closing paragraphs were always so poor. I just wanted to complete the assignments. Then in class, you explained to us that writing becomes easier if you get lost in your paper. So that’s what I did. When I wrote essay #2, I picked a person that I was passionate about and got to writing. I found that picking a subject that I was interested in allowed me to get into the paper, rather than constantly looking at the word count. This strategy helped me write papers better than I ever thought I could.
Another weakness I had was procrastination. We would get the assignment on a Friday, and I would make up excuses in my head as to how I could wait to complete it later on the next week. Soon enough, Thursday night would come along and I would be rushing to complete the paper. As the assignments got longer and more in-depth, I realized that my constant waiting was not giving me a good final product. So I started to work on an essay a little bit each day. I found that giving me a little break in-between paragraphs brings more ideas to mind, which creates a more interesting paper. One source that helped me through this semester was smart inking. Coming into college knowing that I struggled with writing made me nervous that I would have to turn in work that weren’t up to par. Luckily, I was introduced to smart inking. I am glad you made it mandatory to submit our work, revise it, and then turn it in, because I never would have given it a try if it were not a part of our grade. Smart inking caught grammar mistakes and made suggestions that never even came to mind as I was writing the paper. I am thankful I had such a great source to turn to when I needed some extra help. I will be using smart inking again for my papers in the future. If I could go back and change something about this semester, I would have not procrastinated from the start. I would have given myself enough time to complete assignments without being stressed out. I also would have taken my graded assignments back to revise them a second time, resubmit them to smart inking and then do another set of final corrections. Doing this would have made me more pleased with my final copy. In the end, I am really happy I got to take your English 1010 class. I learned a lot of valuable lessons throughout the semester. I learned that attending class is very important because though all of the lessons were posted on the internet, the professor can give you some very useful information that isn’t posted online. I found that procrastinating in college is not acceptable because of how challenging the homework and assignments can be. Most importantly, I learned that when you put 100% into your work, the final grade really does show. In my final portfolio, the first paper I have chosen to include is the Personal Narrative. This was the first essay I wrote in college English. I think it is important because when I read it; I can look back and see how my writing skills have improved. When I first wrote it I thought it was a great paper with no mistakes. I soon learned that no matter how good the paper is thought to be, there is always room for improvement. The second essay I have included was the Personal Narrative. When I started this paper I felt like I was staring at a blank word document for an hour. I actually had to turn my computer off and try again the next day because I was so frustrated. This is when I realized I had to forgotten about the word count and get lost in the subject matter. Doing this made my thoughts poor out onto the paper so easily. I chose to write about one of my peers that I looked up to. Since the paper was written, he and I no longer speak. This shows how a paper can document so many thoughts and emotions, but in time those thoughts and emotions can drastically change. I decided to add the summary of How to Say Nothing in 500 words. When we were assigned this paper I assumed it was going to be easy to summarize somebody else’s essay. Though the word count doesn’t show it, I ended up putting more time and effort into this paper than any other one included in my portfolio. This is an example of how putting my best effort into a paper gave me a great outcome that I was really proud of.
Sales and marketing letter
Pematangsiantar, September 5th 2018
HRD CV. Arfamedia Creative
Jalan Sunan Kudus 12
With respect, the undersigned below:
Full name: ……………
Date of birth: ……………
Gender: …………….
Address: ……………
Last education: ……………
Telephone: ……………
E-mail: …………….
I hereby agree to apply for a job in a company that you lead in the position of Sales. For your information, I have had experience as a Marketing Staff who is quite reliable in one of the well-known companies in Semarang. Therefore, I am ready to contribute the experience that I get in your company. Next I take some important documents for consideration:
1. List of CVs
2. Photocopy of ID card
3. Photocopy of diploma
4. Photocopy of SKCK
5. 3 × 4 photo pass
6. Photocopy of Certificate of Expertise and Award
Thus the application letter for this job I made. Hopefully you want to pay attention to me to be a part of the company that you lead. For your attention and cooperation I thank you.
Best regards,
(Bettyna Tampubolon)
12.Promotion letter
Jogjakarta, April 1st 2019
Attention to:
HRD Manager
SMA N.1 BANDAR KHALIPAH
Mangga dua Street
TEBING TINGGI
Dear Sir,
I have read from advertisement at newspaper that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Teacher position according with my background educational as teaching education.
My name is Bettyna Tampubolon, I am twenty years old, I was graduate from HKBP NOMMENSEN University. I consider myself that I have qualification as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with team (team work) or individual. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English.
With my qualification, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my:
Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
Curriculum Vitae
Recent photograph with size of 4x6
I enclose my curriculum vitae for your inspection and look forward to hearing you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.
Faithfully,
Bettyna Tampubolon
13.Booking Letter
Dear Sir Rico
I would like to book a double room for the month of May 2019
I need an air-conditioned room with bath and shower which faces the sea.
I should be grateful if you would confirm my booking as soon as possible.
Please give me an indication of your rates per night including full board.
Should you have no vacancies please could you give me the address of a suitable hotel in your area?
Yours faithfully,
Bettyna Tampubolon
14.LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION WORK
No: 004/HRD/SRK/2014
We the undersigned below:
Name: Ahmad Feniceverde
The parent number of employees:12343212345
Position: Head Of Human Resources
Acted in this matter on behalf of PT MakmurRetreat
Provide recommendations over the former employee (staff):
Name: Joseph Dian‘s Son
Address: JL. Srikandi No.4 Singaraja
To any corporate place Sdr. Joseph Dian‘s son later worked. A letter of recommendation to this work we remove it with based on the assessment of the performance, quality, discipline, loyalty and Joseph Dian Son for 3 years working in pt. Prosperous Retreated with the title as a Marketing Manager.
We strongly believe that the S dr. Joseph Dian Son would still give the same to the company S dr. Joseph Dian Son work later.
Such a letter of recommendation to this work we create to be used properly.
Sincerely,
Ahmad Feniceverde
Head Of Human Resources
15.Formal letter
Pematangsiantar, 10 April 2019
Heru susanto,S.Kom
PT. Maju Terus
Jln.Renvile no. 21 Pematangsiantar
Sumatra utara
Pematangsiantar, Indonesia
12000
To Mr. Heru Susanto, S.Kom,
To celebrate our company's 3rd anniversary, through this letter we want to invite all managers from PT. Forward Continue to attend the final preparation meeting to be held on:
Day / date : Saturday / 30 April 2016
Time : 9am - finish
Place : AULA HKBP NOMENSEN
We hope you can come because we will take the final decision of our program. Thank you for your attention.
Best regards,
Budiman Marpaung
chairman of the committee
16.REQUESTING A LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
Flora Faramitha 299 Wahidin Street , Medan 066-2224-1213 florafara@email.com
November 9th , 2018
Mike Smith Professor Diponegoro University 321 Business Rd.
Dear Professor Smith,
I have greatly enjoyed and benefited from the four classes that I took with you over the past three years. I was hoping that you might know me well enough and have a high enough regard for my abilities to write a general recommendation for my credentials file.
As you can see from the attached cover letter, I am targeting positions in the publishing industry which will draw upon my writing and editing skills, as well as my organizational ability.
I have included a summary sheet to refresh your memory about some of my key papers including my senior thesis. I have also attached my resume which will bring you up to date about some of my accomplishments outside the classroom.
Please let me know if you are comfortable endorsing my candidacy for jobs in the publishing industry. I would be happy to answer any questions and provide further information which will help you to write your recommendation. Can we meet during your office hours to discuss this further?
Thanks so much for all you have done for me and for taking the time to review this request.
Sincerely,
Flora Faramitha
17.CV
DATA PRIBADI :
Nama Lengkap : Bagas Danasmara Jati
Tempat & tanggal lahir : Sleman, 15 April 1993
Alamat : Kompleks Melati Permai, Blok K19, Sinduadi, Mlati, Sleman
Jenis Kelamin : Laki-laki
Status Perkawinan : Belum Menikah
Agama : Islam
No. Telp : 08129017983
Email : bagasDJ@gmail.com
Pendidikan Terakhir : S1 Ilmu Komputer, Universitas Permata
RIWAYAT PENDIDIKAN:
Pendidikan Formal
SD Negeri Sleman 2 1999 – 2005
MTs Negeri Sleman 2005 – 2008
MA Negeri Sleman 2008 – 2011
Universitas Permata 2011 – 2015
Pendidikan Informal
Kursus Komputer, Yogyakarta 2015
Kursus Bahasa Inggris, Yogyakarta 2015
PENGALAMAN KERJA:
2015-2018 : Bekerja di PT. Sari Dewi, Yogyakarta, Sebagai Teknisi Komputer
Personal Details
Name : Rohman Abdullah, SE.
Address : JI. Gunung Batu, Bogor, West Java 16128
Phone Number : 0251-000 000/ 0812 000 00 000
Place & Date of Birth : Bogor, June 20 1988
Gender : male
Marital Status : single
Religion Nationality : islam
Educational Background
1992 – 1999 Indonesia International, Elementary School, Bogor
1999 – 2002 Junior High School / SMPN 07 Bogor
2002 – 2005 Senior High School SMAN 01 Bogor
2005 – 2008 Accounting Degree University of Indonesia GPA = 3.85 (scale 4)
Job Experiences
August -September 2008 On the job training at PT. Rajawali Raya (Persero) Bogor
January, 1010 English Course at Bogor English Course Education Centre
On June 2012 TOEFL Test at Gajah Mada University
2013-2014 Marketing in Finance Companies
Computer Skills
Web Design, Programming, Internet Marketing, Micro- I soft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, making software, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop.
Personality
Good attitude, kind, communicative, diligent, tolerant, target I oriented, discipline, honest, and be responsible.
Bogor, 25 Mart 2015
Rohman Abdullah, SE.
18.CURRICULUM VITAE
Personal Information
Name : Sofyan Aryanto
Place and Date of Birth : Kendal, 04 Mei 1993
Addres : Pucangrejo Rt/w 3/1 Pegandon, Kendal
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Islam
Telephone : 08123456xxx
Email : sofyan@e.mail.com
EDUCATION
1. 1998-2004 : SDN 01 Pegandon, Kendal
2. 2004-2007 : SMP Al Musyaffa’, Kendal
3. 2007-2010 : SMK Al Musyaffa’, Kendal
4. 2010-2014 : Fak. Ushuluddin Universitas Wahid Hasyim, Semarang
Work Experience
1. 2014 – 2015 : Marketing at PT. Jaya Santosa
2. 2015 – 2016 : Acounting at PT. ……………..
Awards
1. 2014 : The Winner of National Santripreunership Competition
2. 2015 : The Winner of Agribusiness Blog Competition
Kendal, 07 September 2017
Sofyan Aryanto
Contact Information (Info Alamat)
Name : Bettina Tampubolon
Address : Patuan Anggi No.26
Telephone : 082165227990
Email : bettynatampubolon1998@gmail.com
Personal Information (Biodata Diri)
Place of Birth :Pematang siantar
Date of Birth : September 7th 1998
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Education
2005-2011: SDN 102082 Desa Gelam Sei Serimah
2011-2013: SMP N.2 BANDAR KHALIPAH
2013-2016: SMA N.1 BANDAR KHALIPAH
Pematangsiantar, April 25th 2019
Bettyna Tampubolon
Personal detail
Name :Ariep janul
Place/date of birth :Jakarta January 20th 1995
Gender :male
School :SMKN56 north Jakarta
Majoring :multimedia
Citizenship :Indonesia
Religion :moslem
Marital status :single
Address :jl kapok pedongkelan baru
Rt 024 rw 016 cengkareng Jakarta barat
Phone number : 089767162511
Email :ariep_globe@yahoo.com
Format Education
2010-2013 SMKN 56 penjaringan north Jakarta
2007-2010 SMPN 100 Jakarta cengkareng
2001-2007 SDN Kapuk 08 PT cengkareng
19.salles building letter
Bettyna Tampubolon
Patuan Anggi No.26
Pematang siantar 21323
March 22,2019
Rico Erianto Medan , sumatera utara 1158
Dear Mr Rico
From the CEO of Supreme Haven: Welcome to your new endeavor of owning a home. We are profoundly grateful that you have chosen us to be your general contractor. We take pride in the fact that for 25 years, we have remained to be the top and most trusted builder of customized homes in America. We somehow owe this success and recognition to the referrals by our clients who are also proud of our work and dedication. All our staff from different departments are highly skilled and knowledgeable. We can assure you that all of our subcontractors match our specifications and even meet or exceed our standards for quality. As part of our goal to provide you with excellent service, Supreme Haven has teamed up with banks and mortgage companies. Their representatives are always willing and available to meet with our customers and assist them with their loan applications. We also guarantee a comprehensive warranty for your homes. From day one of our operations back in 1986, our constant commitment has always been to create not just a house, but QUALITY HOMES for the people. Once again, our sincere thanks to you for trusting Supreme Haven with your home design and construction.
Sincerely, Bettyna Tampubolon
Super Deony, Ltd. Stationery Company R.E Martadinata Street No.99, South Teluk Betung – Indonesia, Phone: (0721) 124678 Email: info@SuperDeony.co.id Number:10 Appendix: 1 Price List
March19,2019
To: Head of Company ‘Sejahtera’ Stationery Teuku Umar Street No.99, Raja Basa Bandar Lampung – Indonesia,
Dear Mr. Satomoto,
Our company named Super Deony, Ltd. engaged in the field of office Appliances Company would like to offer you some of our new products for your office. Our products are cheaper than the other companies, and also best quality with a money-back guarantee. The products we offer to you are available in the appendix with price list.
We hope you are interested in the products which we offer. If you want to buy our products, we will give you 25% discount for the first purchase. For further information, you can contact us to R.E Martadinata Street No.99, South Teluk Betung or call our hotline (0721) 124678.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards,
Bettyna Tampubolon
Very good
BalasHapus